Saturday, March 15, 2008

withering in his hands...

Baby...
Every second, i find my self unendingly calling out your name,
With every breath i take, I'm painting... love,
Your love excites... provokes...
You become that which i yearn
That which i have a thirst for, deeper than the sea.

The part in me which lives for you... lives in ecstasy,
But the other half.. still burns with passion,
Innocently wanting you... because of you,
And me.

I lost my soul,
And found yours,
I keep asking why is it that I stay lost,
And I know its because I want to be found,
I'll keep loosing myself
If that is the only way I can keep your love.

With showers of your touch,
You nurture my life,
In vain i tried, avoiding the lure of addiction,
But you captured me, tortured me, loved me.
I cant spell out why something like this happens,
Worst, I don't know why you became my everything.
But this i'm certain, you are my tomorrow,
You are my moment,
And you are my every second.

48hours more

No comments: