Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Romance 101

things a man can and SHOULD say to his gurl... as corny as it might be.. its hella cute!!!
*i did NOT pull this out of my @r$e!!!*

1. These arms of mine are burning from wanting you so much, And if you would let them hold you, OH how grateful I will be.

2. This thing that we have will last as long as you want it to.

3. Baby, we have all our lives. You can tell me anything and i will listen. We can and we will grow together.

4. You don't know what you mean to me.

5. We have each other. If you fall, I'm gonna be there to pick you back up.

6. I'm afraid you might get tired of me or not wanna see me anymore. I want to try my hardest to be your everything.

7. Ive had other girlfriends but none of them have made me whole. If you leave me.. I'll never be whole again.

8. I've always been looking for a woman like you. Actually not LIKE you but YOU. I have been looking for you. The void in my life has been filled. That's how I know that I love you.

9. All you want is a kiss?! I'll give you more han that baby... Just thinking of you makes my palms sweaty and my heart starts pounding. Thats what you do to me.

10. I think our meeting was no accident. You are exactly what I was looking for in my dreams.

11. I just feel so alive when I'm with you. I feel like I found my center in life. There is no one else like you therefore no one else can make me feel this way.

12. Its been so hard for me to breath when you are not around.

13. Since I met you, its been so hard for me to be without you.

~~ to be continued~~

No comments: